perjantai 2. toukokuuta 2014

San Diego

Hello! I did't have an internet, but now I have! I can write to you. :) We flow to California, San Diego on monday. The weather is so warm, even a little bit hot! I love this place!<3
We swam at the pool on tuesday and relaxed at the sun shinig. We were also on the beach and ate an ice cream, which was the best ice cream ever!
On wednesday we were also at the pool. We visited at the local school, that was intresting visit. In the evening we ate very delicious food.
And today we were on the beach and I surfed at the first time. It was unbelievable! After that we played "marco polo" at the pool. In the evening we watched indian's dance at the mexican school.

Today I got a new mobile phone, then now I can take the photos and share them with you!

Good night! Jenny

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti